The emerging relationships immigration law confers a variety of rights and obligations for all foreign subjects in the Peruvian territory. Therefore it is often necessary due to the complexity of the procedures, help and advice from professionals specifically dedicated to these issues. The scope of our service includes activities such as:
- Consulting and management representative to the General Directorate of Migration on: processing of immigration forms, immigration status, prohibitions and impediments to enter the country to stay and residence visas (temporary resident), and authorizations, entry, stay, residence, change of immigration status, visa, exit and re-entry, asylum seekers and refugees themselves change of status. And in general all kinds of advice for the internment of foreigners in the country, whether in order to work, invest, study, provide technical advice or live under economic dependence on family as well as obtaining Peruvian nationality, according with the needs of the client and which are permitted by national law.
- General advice about pros and cons of possible alternatives for obtaining an immigration form.
- Assistance in the preparation of documentation required to maximize the chances of approval of an application for immigration form.
- Advisory permission to sign contracts to tourists and students.
- Authorization to work, invest, study, provide technical advice, hold talks on business or live under economic dependence on family as well as extensions of stay or residence.
- Authorization to choose change of status. Work permit and change of nationality, marital status, residence or activity.
- Getting Peruvian nationality.
- Challenge of decisions in immigration matters before administrative authorities and in time, the courts of justice.